Sunday, July 7, 2013

I Want Out

I want out.

... But I can't.

I'm stuck here, wasting away and I can't do anything about it. I try to get out, but nothing's working. I want to be free so bad, but I have nothing at all to achieve it. I want to do things on my own, but I'm being held back. It's like I'm a prisoner.

No, I'm not a prisoner. But I am confined. I'm not able to spread my wings. I'm stuck. I said that already. I see my freedom in sight and then it's slammed shut on me without even so much as a warning or a shout. I try to call for help, but no answers. I feel like a teen, but I'm older than that. My situation is worse. I was free. but now...

How long am I going to be stuck here for? I don't want to see my life pass before my eyes while I'm stuck sitting here. I fill my imagination with images of freedom, but I know I can't go to those places, not while I'm stuck here. I'm not a prisoner, but I feel like I am one. I'm oppressed by these four walls that surround me.

If only I had the means to escape. If only someone would send me a sign, or a rope, give me the chance to break free, be on my own. To let me live the life I want to live so desperately; to go where I want; to see what I want; to do what I want. Instead, I'm stuck here, and there's little I can do about it. Please.

I want out.

To live my life alone.

To do things on my own.

To live my life and to be FREE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment